Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
– Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ / Samsung Note 8
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
– iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
– LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35, Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium
– Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly.)
– Do not use an iPhone 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
– If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal or magnetic attachments, expandable grips, keys, or credit cards. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
– If your phone has an expandable grip or your phone case is more than 5 mm thick, please remove your case/expandable grip before charging.
– Ensure that your phone is centered on the wireless charging surface.
– Restart your phone and the wireless charger. If this does not work, try using another wall charger and cable.