Anker 33W PowerDrive+ 2 Car Charger
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, Tablets|
|Item Weight||0.08 Pounds|
|Current Rating||3 Amps, 4 Amps, 2 Amps|
- Power Delivery: Loaded with 18W of charging power—the perfect match for the latest iPhone series.
- Break the Speed Limit: Simultaneously charge 2 devices up to 1. 5 hours faster than standard chargers, leaving them in the dust.
- Universal Compatibility: Optimized to work flawlessly with your sub-C and legacy USB phones, tablets, and more.
- Superior Safety: Anker Multiproduct safety system ensures total protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Power drive PD 2, welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
The power to charge USB-C devices at full speed.
Anker’s MultiProtect safety system provides total protection for you and your devices.
LED Power Indicator
Instantly locate your charge, even while driving at night.
PowerDrive PD 2
The Two-Port Power Delivery Car Charger
From Anker, America’s Leading Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
30 million+ happy users and counting
Under the Hood
Equipped with 1 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, and 1 12W legacy USB port with PowerIQ, to simultaneously charge 2 devices up to 1-and-a-half hours faster than other chargers.
Advanced Safety Features
Your car provides the airbags, we provide MultiProtect. Our exclusive safety system delivers surge protection, temperature control, and more—ensuring total protection for you and your devices.
iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 2018,
Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7, Note 8/7, Google Pixel 3/2/XL, Nexus 5X/6P, LG G5/G6, HTC 10, and More
PowerDrive PD 2 is designed to charge phones and tablets. To charge laptops like MacBook and Huawei Matebook at full speed, you will need a charger with at least 30W output.
At a Glance
Input: 12V / 24V ⎓ 4A
USB-C Output: 5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A USB-A Output: 5V ⎓ 2.4A (max.) Dimensions: 35.7 × 35.7 × 68.6 mm / 1.41 × 1.41 × 2.70 in Weight: 35 g / 1.23 oz
For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
Not Compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
After connecting to iPhone (8 / 8 Plus / X / XS Max / XS / XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
Due to the design of some Mazda cars, the charger may become stuck in the outlet. If this happens, try turning the charger 90 degrees to remove.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.