Anker 735 Charger GaNPrime 65W, PPS 3-Port Fast Wall Charger
- Power 3 Devices at Once: With 2 USB-C ports and one USB-A port, you can charge your phone, notebook, and earbuds all at once from a single charger. Connect a single device to charge at up to 65W.
- Charge Up to 30 Minutes Faster: Our exclusive PowerIQ 4.0 technology features Dynamic Power Distribution, which detects the power needs of connected devices and adjusts power automatically to ensure faster, more efficient charging.
- Greener with GaN: If every household in the US used our GaNPrime products in place of non-GaNPrime products, the amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh per year—that’s enough energy to power Hawaii for a full month.
- ActiveShield 2.0: Anker’s proprietary technology enhances protection by intelligently monitoring temperature over 3 million times per day and adjusting power output to safeguard your connected devices.
- What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (GaNPrime 65W), welcome guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Anker’s Most Intelligent
Multi-Device Fast Charging System
With Dynamic Power Distribution
Charge Up to 30 Mins Faster
Note: Compared to a charger with a fixed output of 45W + 20W.
Real-Time Protection With
Innovative Interlocking Structure
Than Your Old Charger
*Compared with an original 67W charger.
Data obtained via testing performed by Anker and an independent professional testing organization.
Ideal for Travel
Greener with GaN
If every household in the US used our GaNPrime™ products in place of non-GaNPrime™ products, the
amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh per year. Data calculated by Anker based on
statistical information from EIA and FinancesOnline.
- Single-Port Charging
- Two-Port Charging
- Three-Port Charging
- Charge your Apple Watch first when charging multiple devices. If the watch charger is connected to the USB-A port without an Apple Watch connected, unplug and reconnect it before charging.
- Due to MacBook charging identification, it’s normal to see a plug symbol in the battery icon when charging a MacBook with a third-party wall charger. Charging will revert to normal automatically after around one minute.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.