Anker eufy Security S200|E210 Outdoor Cam
|Recommended Uses For Product||Security|
|Special Feature||Night Vision, Motion Sensor|
- Security Under the Spotlight: The powerful built-in spotlight illuminates the surrounding area when relevant motion is detected. It also ensures that you can keep an eye on any spot in full-color, even in low light.
- Subscription-Free Security: On-device storage ensures maximum security and worry-free surveillance with zero monthly fees.
- Flexible Installation: The Magnetic Mount and 20-foot cable allows you to easily install the outdoor security camera anywhere on your property.
- Secure in Extreme Weather Conditions: With an IP67 weatherproof-rating, OutdoorCam boasts greater protection against the elements than any of its competitors.
- Powerful On-Device AI: Data is processed on-board the outdoor security camera, resulting in faster decision making and fewer external errors. The end result is more accurate detection and fewer false alerts.
Out of stock
Security that Doesn’t Require a Subscription
Equipped with on-device AI, Outdoor Cam offers security that is ready out of the box.
*Without storage card, the device can support up to 128G.
Notifies* You Only When Needed
The camera’s built-in AI accurately identifies when a person is present. This means that you are only notified* when an event occurs that requires your attention.
The Magnetic Mount and 20 feet Cable allow you to easily install the camera anywhere on your property.
Compatible with the Google Assistant and Alexa
Local* Security, No Monthly Fee
From your newborn crying for mom, to your victory dance after a game, your personal moments are yours and yours alone. We are committed to products and services that keep your data private and secure.
1x eufy Security Outdoor Cam E210, 1x USB Adapter, 1x 20 ft Cable, 1x Magnet Base, 1x Metallic Plate, 1x Screw Pack, 1x Quick Start Guide, 1x 3M sticker
Requires microSD card (not included, supports up to 128GB)
Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connections
The USB adapter is not waterproof, a cover is required for outdoor use
Is Outdoor Cam E210 compatible with HomeBase 3?
Yes, it is compatible with Homebase 3, however it currently only supports the storage function. BionicMind, modes, and automation are not yet supported.
What can I do if the 20 ft cable is too short?
We recommend an extension of the AC (alternating current) terminal instead of using a USB extension. Long USB cables suffer voltage reduction which would cause device malfunction.
Is the MicroUSB connection and the adapter waterproof?
The MicroUSB connection part is equipped with a waterproof silicon cover, while the adapter is not. Please use it with a waterproof cover if plugging it in outdoors.
What storage and recording methods are supported?
microSD card storage with 24/7 and clip recording, cloud storage with clip recording and NAS (RTSP) with 24/7 and clip recording. With microSD cards, the camera can record offline and the recordings will auto-sync when connected to a network and can be watched in the app.
How does the spotlight work?
The spotlight can be set to turn on via a schedule, or triggered by motion or noise. Full color night vision is only supported when the spotlights are on, otherwise it will be IR night vision.
What recording lengths can microSD cards store?
Under 1080p recording, 32GB can record for 72 hours; 64GB, 144 hours; and 128GB, 288 hours.
How do I choose between a battery camera (eg. eufyCam2) and a wired camera? What are the differences?
Battery cameras are more flexible, without the limitations of cables and power sockets, although they need to be charged and only support clip-recording. Wired cameras support both 24/7 recording (when using local storage) and clip recording (with a 4s pre-buffer).
*If you choose to use cloud-based features such as cloud storage or push notifications with thumbnail previews, videos or thumbnail previews will be sent to the cloud as needed to provide your selected features.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.