Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone, Samsung and other Android phones|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Gps,iPhone|
|Connector Type||USB, USB Type C, Micro USB, Lightning, USB Type A|
Note: The port is USB-A only
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Upgraded Capacity: The successor to Power Core 10400—identical compact size but packed with even more power. Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.
- Light and Compact: A super-high 13000 mAh capacity with two high-speed USB ports is all contained in a portable charger smaller than a wallet. Note: Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices)
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and Voltage Boost combine to deliver a max speed charge to any device (up to 3A – Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported). Input: 5V / 2A.
- What You Get: Anker Power Core 13000 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Super-High Cell Capacity
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone X over 3 times, a Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad mini 4 over 1-and-a-half times.
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, headphones, and more.
PowerCore 13000’s huge power is squeezed into a pocket-sized body that is ready to go anywhere you do. It’s the perfect partner whenever, and wherever you need to charge.
The Compact Super-High-Capacity Portable Charger
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S8 3 times or an iPad Air 2 once.
PowerIQ ensures intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices and VoltageBoost prevents cable resistance from slowing your charging speeds.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
• Use the included Micro-USB cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
• Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
• Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
Rated capacity is the minimum charge capacity after factoring energy loss while charging. Based on standard laboratory conditions, our rated capacity is more than 60% of total cell capacity, which is higher than average.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.