Anker PowerCore III 10K Wireless
|Connector Type||USB Type C|
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Portable Wireless Charging: Qi-certified to provide up to 10W of wireless charging power to phones, earbuds, or other devices on the go.
- High-Speed USB Charging: Connect to either the USB-C or USB-A port to give your phone or tablet a powerful charge up to 18W.
- Desktop Mode: Use PowerCore as a wireless pad by connecting to a power supply via the USB-C port. Charge your device wirelessly while giving PowerCore’s internal battery a full recharge.
- What You Get: PowerCore III 10K Wireless, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, and friendly customer service
Advanced Charging Technology
The 18W USB-C port is equipped with our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology to offer high-speed charging to a wide range of mobile devices. Compatible with Power Delivery and Quick Charge technology.
Connect PowerCore to an 18W charger to simultaneously charge your phone wirelessly while recharging PowerCore’s battery. And when you need to go, just unplug PowerCore to give your phone a portable wireless charge.
Our MultiProtect safety system combines foreign-object detection, short-circuit protection, temperature control, and more so you can charge your devices with total peace of mind.
A small hook slides out from the side of the battery so you can prop your phone up while watching videos.
Charge Through Cases
PowerCore supports charging through phone cases up to 5 mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
On-The-Go Wireless Charging
Place your phone, earbuds, or other Qi device on the center of the pad to get a convenient wireless charge anywhere.
How do wireless charging speeds compare to a traditional wired charger?
Results may vary depending on your device, but wireless charging is generally slower than traditional wired charging.
PowerCore III 10K Wireless
The Freedom to Charge Anywhere
Wireless Charging. Anywhere.
The convenience of wireless charging is no longer confined to your home or office. Qi-certified charging up to 10W lets you fully charge an iPhone 11 in less than 4 hours no matter where you are.
Choose How You Charge
With wireless, USB, and USB-C charging all available, PowerCore gives you unprecedented choice over how you charge. You can even use all of them at once to charge 3 devices simultaneously.
The 18W USB-C port offers the kind of charging speeds that you normally only find in a wall charger. Charge an iPhone 11 to 50% in 30 minutes or fully charge a Galaxy S20 in less than 2 hours.
Power a Full Day
PowerCore is equipped with a 10,000mAh cell capacity to keep your devices charged for at least a full day. Charge an iPhone 11 or Pixel 4 more than twice, or charge a Galaxy S20 over 1.5 times.
Qi-certification offers flawless wireless charging with compatible devices, while our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology ensures optimized charging to virtually any mobile device including phones, tablets, and more.
Built-In Phone Stand
Slide-out the built-in phone stand to watch videos while charging. Note: Only wired charging can be accessed while using the phone stand.
Connect an 18W charger (not included) to the USB-C port to fully recharge the internal battery in just 4.5 hours.
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- The wireless charging feature does not work with the Apple Watch series or Samsung Watch series.
- Do not use a 5W charger to charge your phone wirelessly and recharge PowerCore simultaneously. To charge simultaneously at full speed, it’s recommended to use a charger with at least an 18W output.
- Phone cases thicker than 5 mm, magnetic attachments, metal attachments, stands, or credit cards will interfere with wireless charging.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless pad to ensure stable charging. If your phone does not show as charging, adjust the position of your phone.
- Press the power button to activate wireless charging.
- USB C wall charger is sold separately.
- 10,000 mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.