Anker PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C Adapter with 4K HDMI 100W PD
|Hardware Interface||MicroSD, USB Type C, HDMI, USB 3.0|
|Compatible Devices||Tablets, Laptops, Desktops|
|Data Transfer Rate||10 Gigabits Per Second|
- 6-in-1: Get more from your laptop with the addition of a USB-C Power Delivery input port, 2 USB-A data ports, an HDMI port, an SD card slot, and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Transfer Files at High-Speed: Both USB-A ports support a max file transfer speed of 10 Gbps. That’s fast enough to transfer a 20 GB file in just 16.4 seconds.
- Pass-Through Charging: Supports a maximum 85W of pass-through power via the USB-C Power Delivery port. Requires a 100W USB-C charger (not included).
- Connect to an External Monitor: Use the HDMI port to mirror or extend your display at resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz for laptops that support DisplayPort 1.4, or 4K@30Hz for laptops that support DisplayPort 1.2.
- What You Get: PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C 10 Gbps Hub, welcome guide, travel pouch, and friendly customer service.
Connect a 100W charger to the PD input port to give your laptop an 85W pass-through charge.
Built-In Audio Port
Give 3.5 mm AUX connectivity back to your laptop. Connect virtually any 3.5 mm audio device including headphones, speakers, and more.
Designed for Portability
Not only does PowerExpand have a slim and compact design, but it also comes with a handy travel pouch for easy portability.
Model Number: A8366
PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C 10 Gbps Hub
The 6-in-1 Hub with High-Speed File Transfer
Get More From Your Laptop
Expand just one of your laptop’s ports with the addition of a USB-C Power Delivery input port, 2 USB-A data ports, an HDMI port, an SD card slot, and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Transfer Files in Seconds
Transfer movies, photos, and music at speeds of up to 10 Gbps via the USB-A data ports. Also features an SD card slot to easily transfer files to and from a wide variety of SD card formats at up to 312 MB/s. Note: The USB-A ports do not support media display or charging.
Powerful Pass-Through Charging
Connect a 100W wall charger to the Power Delivery input port to provide high-speed pass-through charging to your laptop. Note: The USB-C port does not support media display or data transfer.
The HDMI port allows you to connect to an external display in resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz with a DP 1.4 laptop, or up to 4K@30Hz with a DP 1.2 laptop.
Use the 3.5 mm AUX port to connect your headphones or speakers.
MacBook / MacBook Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017)
MacBook Air (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
iPad Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
XPS (13 inch / 15 inch)
Pixelbook (2019 / 2018 / 2017)
Nintendo Switch, USB SuperDrive
Galaxy S10, Note 9, Note 10
Windows 10, 8, 7, macOS X 10.6 or later, iPadOS or later.
This hub can not support 4K@60Hz display with Surface Pro 7 / 930QCG / Spectre X360 laptops since they are not compatible with Display Stream Compression (DSC).
The USB-A ports do not support media display or charging.
Charger and cable not included.
If your laptop supports DP 1.4, the maximum resolution is 4K@60Hz for a single monitor. For 4K@60Hz, devices such as the MacBook Pro with M1 chip may not have any display output. If that’s the case, change your laptop’s output settings to 4K@30Hz.
If your laptop supports DP 1.2, the maximum resolution is 4K@30Hz for a single monitor.
To find out if your laptop supports DP 1.4 or DP 1.2, check your laptop’s user manual, contact the seller, or contact the manufacturer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.