Anker Roav Viva Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger in-Car Navigation
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, or Android Auto. (Note: FM transmission, AUX, and Spotify are not supported.)
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Supports Alexa Communication: Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements—all hands-free.
- What You Get: Roav VIVA, user manual, quick start guide, happy card, 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service. (Note: Roav VIVA is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.)
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible with in the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Voice Controlled Navigation
The first car charger to allow Alexa to get directions for you while you drive.
Just say the word and call anyone while keeping your eyes on the road.
Play music from nearly any app. (Note: does not support Spotify. Apple Music support coming soon.)
Listen to Audiobooks
Hear stories from Audible while you drive.
In-Car Sound Isolation
With Acoustic Echo Cancellation, VIVA accurately relays every word to Alexa.
Simultaneous High-Speed Charging
Dual USB ports equipped with Anker’s technology deliver the fast possible charge to driver and passenger.
Alexa on the Road
VIVA brings Amazon’s advanced voice service into any vehicle. Get directions, play music, get a flash briefing of your day, shop online, and more. Just ask Alexa.
Just ask for directions and Alexa will open Google Maps or Waze to seamlessly guide you to your destination.
Music and Calls
Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements, in addition to playing music (supports Amazon Music, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Deezer, and more)—all hands-free. (Note: does NOT support Spotify or Apple Music.)
2 powerful mics use cutting-edge technology to filter out sounds outside of normal speaking frequency. Alexa hears what you say, not the noise in your car or from the road.
Car models with possible issues:
Acura: 2017 ILX. Audi: 2010 A5. BMW: 2014 325xi; 2012-2018 328 GT. Cadillac: 2014 ATS Premium; 2014 CTS. Chevrolet: 2010 Malibu LTZ. Chrysler: 2008 Sebring; 2014 300.
Dodge: 2012 and 2018 Challenger. Ford: 2004 Focus; 2010 Fusion; 2011 Mustang GT.
Honda: All Accord models; 2005 and 2007 Civic; 2011 Crosstory; 2015 Fit; 2007 Odyssey.
Hyundai: 2011 Genesis Coupe; 2004 Tiburon. Infiniti: 2005 G35; 2013 G37; 2010 G37 XS.
Jaguar: 2017-2018 XE. Kia: 2016 Soul. Lexus: 2007 GS 350; 2015 RX 350; 2017 NX 200t; 2011 RX 350. Mazda: 2014 CX-5; 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring; 2016 CX-9; 2009 and 2015
Mazda 6; 2008 RX-8. Mercedes: 2012 C 250 Coupe; 2015 C 300; 2008 CLK 350; 2013 SL 550.
Nissan: 2015 Sentra, 2017-2018 Altima. Pontiac: 2005 Grand Am. Subaru: 2010 Impreza and 2016 Outback.
Toyota: 2006 Scion tC; 2007 4Runner; 2011 Sequoia; 2016 Corolla. Volkswagen: 2013 CC; 2016 Golf GTI; 2013 Jetta; 2011 Tiguan. Volvo: 2008 S80.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.