Autel OBDII Scanner MaxiScan Code Reader
- 👏【Freeze Frame Data】OBD2 code reader with UPGRADED CHIP to read, diagnose and clear DTC, universal DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) meanings based on the built-in database(more than 3000 codes), determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status, turn off check engine light, shows engine parameters, scan I/M readiness/ monitor status (UPDATED FUNCTION), views freeze frame data(retrieve data record)(UPDATED FUNCTION) Don’t worried outbreak outside.
- 👏【Retrieve Vehicle Info】OBD2 code reader enables retrieval of the Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs). VERY USEFUL to check whether the ECU matches your car when you are buying a used car. The OBD2 Code scanner retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
- 👏【Wide Vehicle Compatibility】OBD2 scan tool is UNIVERSAL to fit all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network). Compatible with US vehicles since 1996 & European and Asian autos since 2000, OBDII vehicles, passenger cars, light trucks, SUV. Great for gasoline cars but NOT suitable for DIESEL vehicles.
- 👏【Displays DTC Definitions】 Use the OBDII reader to read codes easily by just plugging in and pressing the scroll and enter button. Don’t need annoying Bluetooth, app, and computers. Don’t need a battery. Wider LCD screen with white backlight shows. Support language: French German Dutch Spanish English. 28.8in / 73cm 16 pin obd2 cable allows you to sit comfortably for car diagnostic testing.
- 👏【Save Maintenance Cost and Time】Tackle every automotive problem that might arise with this OBD2 diagnostic tool instantly. A compact, handy scan tool with manual in detail as driver’s necessary backup. Start quick check of the car system and fix it. Risk-Free Customer Service, 1-year replacement in case any quality problem with the car OBD2 scanner. Just feel free to send us an email for any problem.
Autel MAXICAN MS309 is the most powerful, affordable and easiest-to-use tool for DIY customers.
Autel MAXICAN MS309 enables the user to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs) from the on-board computers of 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles. It also provides VIN info and performs the task of (I/M) Inspection maintenance readiness testing by displaying the I/M readiness monitor status.
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBDII compliant (includingthe CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP2000 protocols).
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific DTCs and turns off check engine light.
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer’s specific codes.
- Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
- Retrieves VIN on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
- Freeze frame data
- Displays DTC definitions
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display.
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
Freeze frame data
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light.
Reads & Displays I/M Monitor Status
- I/M Readiness function of MS309 is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD2 compliant vehicles.
Reads & Displays VIN
- View VIN function allows you to retrieve the Vehicle Identification No. on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9. In addition,MS309 has Rescan function that allows you to retrieve the most current data stored in the ECM or to re-link to the vehicle if communication is disconnected.
Displays DTC definitions
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes. Match the retrieved DTC(S) with those listed on the Manual and read the definitions, more than 8000 DTC definitions can be found on the official website. Erasing the Diagnostic Trouble Codes allows the Scan Tool to delete not only the codes from the vehicle’s on-board computer, but also “Freeze Frame” data and manufacturer specific enhanced data.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.